Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pictures from Kyle

 Enjoying some Pday hiking!
 Camilla's baptism
 Felipe's baptism
 Map of our town
This is us at the wedding- We went to a wedding of one of investigators, it was in a government building, they were just doing a civil marriage, so we went and it was a room chuck full of people!, it was hot, and everyone else besides the people getting married looked kinda miserable. So our buddies went up there to be married and I was sitting in the crowd, and after they kissed I started clapping and hollering, they got quite a chuckle out of it, because I was indeed the only one clapping, but I was happy. 

 Enjoying a little Pday bbq with some other elders.
And some soccer fun on Pday!

No comments:

Post a Comment