Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Friday, March 22, 2013

March 18, 2013

   Hey mom,
  Well we were cleaning out our icebox today and my buddy Elder Valterlaus was using a knife to break the ice, (it builds up like crazy so you have to clean it out every once in a while) and he burst the flourine tube so a bunch of gas came out.  We will have to fix that and it was kinda funny. We are going to talk to some people today to figure out how to fix it. As far as the work, it's going really good!  We are meeting lots of new people and working hard and not many people here know about the church but are really good people so we have lots of work to do.  I am doing really good teaching and language wise.  I am using those temple Liahonas you sent me a lot.  I loan them out to people to read because they are moms and they like showing their kids the pictures of the temples.  They actually like reading that more than they like reading the Book of Mormon. LOL  If you send me more I'll give them away.  I give tons of stuff away because I have lots of stuff that I pack around already.  I am feeling great and taking good care of myself!
I love and miss you all.
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment