Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I've been transferred to Luis Eduardo Margalhaes!

Feb. 25, 2013

OK well I will write you what all has been going...
 I don't not have a lot of time today because we are sharing a computer and have lots of stuff to do!
     Me and my companion were both transfered, so we have got to clean house pack and lots of stuff.
Look on the map of Bahia for Luis Edaurdo Margalhaes, its close to Barrieras, the end of the world and its a branch there! And guess what...they ride bikes there!!!!! YAY
But I am really excited and I  will get a new brasilina companion. It should be good.  
    People here go for a week long trip to the temple and usually spend all week in the temple, and they sleep there too its crazy!!! 
I want to go some time on a caravan like that, but while I am on the miss, its a no go. 
But someday!!!  
Alright well I dont have tons of time but next week I should have lots of time to chat but that is the exciting stuff for now!!!!! 
Tell Kevin congrats on the mission call to Mexico, that will be super cool!!!
Alright I love you mom!!!
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment