Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Friday, February 1, 2013

January 21, 2013

Hello everyone!  
     Well I finished my first transfer in Dias D'avila.  And my comp and I are both staying here for another one!  
     One cool thing in this area is that we had a missionary return home in this ward so that was exciting!   
     One not so cool thing is that my comp got sick and we had to sit at the hospital for 7 hours!  It was terrible, the public hospital here is horrible.  He had an intestinal infection, but they gave him some medicine and he's doing better now.  The public health here is free but it's also terrible!  We have an insurance plan so if I get sick I am going to a private hospital!
     I don't have any pictures this week because my camera batteries went out so I will buy new ones today.  
     I got your letter about indexing!  That's so cool that you guys are doing that as a ward.  They got really into that in my singles ward, but I never indexed one name!  Lame I know and yes I was playing video games instead and yes I have repented! :)  I want to learn to do it now.  I could do the Portuguese ones!  I wish I could be there to be in on the competition!  I'm sure you'll kill it mom! I know how competitive you are!  But that's something good to be doing.
   Last pday the Elders in our district had clippers so I cut my comps hair and two others elders hair too!  Then he cut mine.  It looks pretty good I think!
   I am going to start teaching English classes here again so I'm making a flyer for that.  I think lots of people will come here so that should be fun.

Well I love you all!  Talk to you next week!
Com abraco,
Elder Krause

1 comment:

  1. Elder Krause, this is your Aunt Karen. I am so proud of you!For a very long time I was the only LDS member of the Krause family, so I am very thankful for your service. I'm glad to hear you are having success.

    ReplyDelete