Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 1, 2013

Hello all!  I am doing good! Our week was good.  We found this lady while we were knocking on doors this week and she was pretty much depressed when we found her.  We have been teaching her and she's doing so good.  She's inviting all of her friends and relatives to meet with us and to go to church.  She asked me to baptize her so I'm super excited!  I pray that everything goes right.  She is out of town for a few days so I just hope and pray that nothing bad happens.  Another cool thing is that one day when we were there teaching her, her husband had the Confederate Cup on TV so we watched a little with him and BRAZIL won!  It was sweet!

Well that's it for this week!  Love you!

Here's a mormon message that I watched and thought about you and dad...

Here I am with 3 other Elders.

No comments:

Post a Comment