Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

Well it was a great week!!!  Other than the baptism we had a talent show.  I juggled and everyone loved it.  I'm getting really good cause everyone always wants me to juggle for them! haha it's pretty funny!  
Mere and Sidni are getting baptized on Sunday!!!  I'm so excited.  We are having a wedding and reception for them on Saturday and baptizing them on Sunday!  I love them so much, they are incredible.  They are really taking a step of faith because money is super tight with them but they are going for it!  So I wanted to do something special for them so I ordered them scriptures on the website.  They don't have quads in portuguese so I got them really nice triples.  I know they will love them!  I will take pictures, don't worry!

And we ate lunch at home one day this week so I made mashed potatoes from real potatoes and they were so good!  I put some cheese in them and my companions loved them!  And today I am making french toast for lunch.  We don't eat at members houses on Pday.  

 This is Mari that I baptized this week!  She is so awesome!!! She is married and has a 2 year old.  her husband is a cool guy but not super interested so for the time being we are going slow with him.  She was so excited and gives lunch for us sometimes too.  She has already started doing her geneology!!!
So we set this pool up in the "church" and we fill it when someone is getting baptized.  Hopefully we can baptize so many people we can fill it more often! 

I made this cake for her baptism and everyone loved it!  They said I am ready to get married because the cake was so good!  HAHAHA
She invited tons of her friends and family and they all loved it.  They are going to come to church this Sunday and we are going to start teaching almost all of them!!!

This is me and my favorite drink but my companion doesn't like it!!!

This is us at the waterfall with Elosmar.  He is a member of our branch.  This was right before Elder Morris got transferred.
This is part of our chapel.  It's a two story house and this is my friend Elder Henrique playing the guitar at the talent show.

No comments:

Post a Comment