Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 30, 2012


Pres. Hart called a few days ago and said I would stay this next transfer with Elder. Bassi, but we would both leave after this one so I have to keep exceptionally neat records. It will be a challenge, but I’m excited. 
It’s quite nice to talk with Pres. Hart, usually we speak english and its always refreshing. Him and Sis. Hart are really examples of Christ like, happy people. 
He did not say where I was going, but yes the first week of December, and ya its kinda sad. I know the people really well here! This past sunday we had tons of Inactive people at church that I have been working with, I was really happy to see some of the people back. I had kinda lost hope on one girl, she had a rough past and some of the people looked down on her, so she said to me a while ago that she wouldn’t go back, we stuck with her, but hadn’t gone to visit her for a while and she was there this Sunday!!! And went to the fireside that night too!!!! Ah I was soooo happy!!  
Well Kelly is doing good, and the family of Camila too. I am learning to really hate coffee! Camilas mom is having a really hard time giving it up!!! 
Well here we are working like crazy and have some more good people to teach. Last night I had a lesson that was truly guided by the Spirit, I honestly never taught  a first lesson the way i taught the one last night, but it was bold and it was with the Spirit. I truly know now that I was not called to be quiet and timid, but called to be bold in proclaiming the truth!!!  
     Our Savior said to us, "greater love hath no man then he  that layeth down his life for his friends" he that is found with charity in the last day shall be saved. Learn to love people, be nice to people and your friends and show your love for them by giving them the greatest gift given to all mankind, the message  of the restoration. It is a light to all in darkness, and we are all in darkness in this world. This young woman Camila was a special spirit that received and now has the great blessing of knowing about the Church of Jesus Christ, share this with your friends. That they are loved, and Our Heavenly Father has shown his love for us by restoring his Church on the Earth today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment