Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Thursday, October 18, 2012

September 29, 2012 Letter to Mason

Mas said I could share some parts of Kyle's letter to him...

     Dude, I play soccer every week on P-Day with the young men here.  And they are good!  It's ridiculous!  We play barefoot too so it's a little different.  There is a mango tree on church grounds so during breaks we eat mangos which are sooo good here!
     I work out a little each morning but with a good 8-9 hours of working and walking all around the city I get pretty tired!
     Mom sent me a picture of you, Maddie, Emily and Nefi at Emily's birthday party.  Now I know why you are tying yourself down! :)  Ha, J/K I'm sure she's awesome if your sticking with her.  Tell her to write me a letter!  It's totally normal, other missionaries get letters from their brothers girlfriends all the time! :)
     Girls here are pretty I won't lie.  But it doesn't really phase me anymore.  Some of them we call snakes!  They are girls that only talk to the missionaries to flirt with them.  One time we were teaching this girl that was like 27 years old.  We could tell she wasn't too interested so we were going to close with a prayer and during the prayer she reached over and touched my head!  Pretty weird!  We haven't gone back after that!
     The work here is going good.  We are super busy.  We teach lots of people and usually I get home exhausted physically and mentally.  People are so close all the time.  We have to remind them that our goal is to help them be a happy family forever.  With a mom and a dad that love each other and kids that are happy.
   That's life in the field!
Com Abraco,
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment