Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 3, 2013

Hello everyone!
     I am doing good!  We had a good week.  We knocked on some good doors and taught some really good lessons.  And we had some new people come to church!  Also, it was fast and testimony meeting on Sunday and the usuals got up there but then Mere (the wife of one of the couples that we are teaching) and she bore her testimony!  She bares her testimony of how a person at work came up and started to talk to her about church.  This lady goes to another church so she started telling Mere that we have to keep Saturday holy and that our church is wrong and of the devil and all this crazy stuff.  Mere said she stopped listening and just let her talk but to her it didn't really matter because she knew the truth inside of her and she is very happy to know about the true church on the earth today!!!  I about wanted to cry it was so powerful for someone who is not even baptized yet to have such a strong testimony!  And Maora (another couple we are teaching) went up and bore her testimony about the Word of Wisdom!  She knew it was a commandment of God and said she never had a craving to drink ceveda until she started keeping the Word of Wisdom!  But she is still going strong.  It was a great meeting and I was very happy!!!
     Last night we had a family night and I taught the lesson.  It was how to juggle!!!  Both with my juggle balls and in your life.  People really liked it and I used the new balls that you had sent me!  I taught about how with perspective, faith and diligence we can juggle our lives successfully.  It was such a great night and it was at this couples house that is going to get married and baptized soon and there was like 15 people there and 7 investigators!  It was so cool!
   And I found a substitute for tortillas so I made some tacos and they were soooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment