Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Sunday, June 2, 2013

May 20, 2013

This is my good buddy Elder Vaterlaus. 
This is my companion in front of a burger place we like to go to.
So this is the family that came to church for the first time last sunday and they loved it!!! They came to say goodbye to us when we were going to Salvador, and they came to church this Sunday again. We had taught them about the law of chastity this week, and about temples and stuff and they totally accepted to get married and baptized so this week we are going to start the paper work with them. There is going to be a caravan for the temple this  September and they were asking all the details like how much was it and how could they go, its soooo exciting. I seriously love this family they are so awesome. They also fed us lunch on saturday, like invited us over!!!! They told us to teach His sister too, which she is super cool and liked our message and ya its just great!!!!!!! 
This is me drinking my favorite drink in Brazil!!!
This is a catholic church in my city. 
See the ring in the picture...that's my attitude towards everything.  I want to spend my life "choosing the right"!

The trip to Salvador was miserable!  18 hours on a freezing cold bus all night.  I didn't really sleep at all but I got my new companion and he is AWESOME!  He is from Vitoria Espirito Santo, Brazil.  He is 19 and very, very happy and excited.  We had a great first week and I am very grateful to have the privilege of teaching him how to be a missionary.  It seems kinda weird at times cause I still feel like I don't know how to do some things but the Lord has blessed us with some great families that we are teaching.  He doesn't really speak any English so I am teaching him some.

No comments:

Post a Comment