Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, September 16, 2013

July 22, 2013

 This week was super hectic but super awesome as well! On saturday we had the wedding. It was great, there was tons of people there, everyone was happy and crying, there was a cake, (i didnt have to buy it some people in the branch ended up helping out) and ya it was great!
Cutting the cake!
At the reception out back of the church.
And on Sunday I baptized them both.  It was a much smaller event than the wedding but much more spiritual and enjoyable!  It was really cool and a day I had been waiting a long time for! The cool thing is that Sidni is the first man to be baptized since the branch was formed!  All the rest of the baptisms have been women and children.  I was pretty stoked about that!
This is their daughter Camilla, who was being a little stinker but is SUPER cute!  It was such a special day, I was smiling the whole time!
After the baptism.
This is me and Joales.  He's another guy that I'm teaching.  We had a branch party this weekend as well.  This was a great success and tons of people came and this time of year they have a holiday called St. John.  It's like a tradition that people draw mustaches and beards and dress up like hillbillies!  I didn't have any hillbilly clothes so I just went and Joales drew on my beard and mustache!  haha it was pretty funny.  He draws really good and tagged my name on the chalk board behind us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment