Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 20, 2014

Well exciting news today...I am getting transferred...back to Salvador...to be a zone leader!!!  I really love this area and am sad I only got to spend 1 transfer here.  But I have always said I will go where the Lord needs me and if it's back to Salvador then it's back to Salvador I go! I will be serving in a different stake in Salvador, a part I never went to before.  I am a little  nervous and excited about being a zone leader.  It's a lot of responsibility! I know there are new challenges that await me!  The first one is tonight.  I leave on a bus at 10:00pm and travel all night.  It's like a red eye flight but worse.  The seats are smaller and the ride is bumpier!
We had a very busy week.  I travelled to another city to do a division with some other Elders.  It was really fun but lots of getting up early and bumpy bus rides.  We visited the church of this lady we are teaching which was pretty intense.  Lot's of people yelling glory and halleluja and amen.  But then she came to church with us so that was the cool part.  We almost had a baptism this week but the kids mom didn't let him and she wasn't home when we went to talk to her.  But he really wants to be baptized so probably next week he will.
Well I'm off, I have tons of stuff to do today before I leave.  I love you all!
 This is a family that we reactivated here!

 This is me at a ward activity!
This is the guy we baptized a couple weeks ago.  Sorry the pictures not good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment