Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 6, 2014

Well this week was a great one!  We had 2 baptisms!  I don't have pictures because something happened with my memory card but I'll get some from my companion.  Also, we reactivated a lady and she got up and bore her testimony about coffee because we had helped her stop drinking it!  It was pretty sweet!  And another exciting thing is we passed out tons of pass along cards and got lots of responses from them!  So we are teaching lots of people right now!
On New Years Eve we went out to pizza and then pretty much just went back to our apartment and hung out.  I had to travel the next day so it was kinda crazy! 
Hey also, THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SENDING ME CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!  It has been so fun getting them, I have loved it!  It's awesome to get so much mail!  And thanks to the Moore's for sending me stuff!  
Well, that's about it for this week.  I love you all very much.  Your letters help pick me up!

This is some of the missionaries with Elder Leal and his wife.  He's the area 70 around here.  It was an awesome visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment