Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Saturday, February 8, 2014

January 27, 2014

     Alright so it's kinda nice to be back in Salvador!  I am in another favela but this one is much much safer! Me and my new comp are working really hard.  He is an American from Idaho Falls. His name is Elder Kammermann and he only has 5 weeks left on his mission.  I am really enjoying my time with him.  He is a good missionary! One funny thing is we tell everyone that we have 6 months left so they don't say "oh your so close to leaving"!  It's easier to keep working hard that way.
     So ya, being a zone leader we are busy all the time.  There are always people to call and check up on and help out in the ward but the work is good.  I am really liking it. I really like the ward here.  It's pretty strong and the people are really cool.  There was a wedding that we went to at the church and met tons of non members. The stake president who married them stood up at the beginning of the ceremony and introduced us to everyone.  Everyone was just staring at us.  haha it was kinda awkward for a second but ended up being fine.  And we talked to tons of people.
     Well not much else exciting this week.  We have an appointment this afternoon and we're going to clean the house and relax for a bit.  
     I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment