Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Kyle wanted to share his testimony with all of you and said to click on the link below and listen to the beautiful music as you read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugV6QGcafEE


It has been 1 year and 7 months since I have shared my conviction that Jesus is the Christ in English. I have labored, thinking, praying, and teaching in Portugues for this time and I have grown to discover with profound understanding the love that God has for each one of his children. I have grown to love deeply the Brasilian people. There have been many times where I have gone into a stangers home that let me in when there was no compelling motive, except my humble request. I entered that house and taught the truth of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, the plan of salvation and the Pure Doctrine of Christ. With my normal eyes I felt despair that these Family would not come to Christ because the forces of the world were so loud. I feared my words fell on deaf ears. However, I have seen lives changes, hope enter into the lives of families, despair and hate disappear, grudges flee because of the words that left my mouth. I am conviced that the words that left my lips were but a small part, but that as I spoke of Christ, his sacrifice, his prophets, his church upon this Earth, the truth of these things were carried to their hearts by the Holy Ghost, the comforter and confirmer of all truth. I now give to all, my words and certainty that Jesus is the Christ the living son of God that was born to Mary, and died for us on calvary. It is my solem promise to all within the sight of my words and those beyond, that our Heavenly Father is anxious to see everyone of us return to his presence. For this purpose he called his Prophet, Joseph Smith, to restore the total truth of the teachings of Christ, as well as the power to baptize here upon the Earth in his Church. We may all know the truth of this through humble and sincere prayer, and study of the words of the Prophets in the Book of Mormon, the Bible, and the living Prophets. If there are doubts we must leave them behind and ask in Faith. If we have forgetten or our knowledge has been dimmed because of sin, repent and come into the light. Repentance is our greatest gift and we should all do it more often than we do. The first step to be taken is to begin the search, open the Book of Mormon and read the introduction, read the invitation in the 2nd to last paragraph, accept and prove to yourself the truth of my words. I send my love to all and my firm knowlege that if we all go to the temple, and keep our covenants we can remain together forever.
In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment