Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Friday, September 21, 2012

September 18, 2012 4:50am

Hey mom! 
     Well I will just shoot a quick email off to you real quick and mayber try later on in the day if I can, but I have a lot of traveling to do and at the beginning of transfers there is a lot to do.
      By the way just a quick up date I am doing very well, my next companion is ELder Bassi he is a paoulista so I'm really going to all portuguese here soon enough, I am sad to see Elder Curtis go he was a great trainor and missionary but his time has come, unfortunately.                      Also we had a baptism in our ward!!! I will send pictures next week cause I don't really have time now, got to catch the bus, but a mother and son that we were teaching got baptized and it was awesome! I was a little worried that she would need a lot of ward support but she bore a powerful testimony at the Baptsim and I know that she soon will be a support for the ward!
     Well I hope everyone is doing well there. I love you all Keep reading the Book of Mormon! i néfi capitulo 14:12-15 be one of the people of The Lord so when the times comes you can be armored in the Glory and power of God! We do this through reading the Book of Mormon!

tchao  com abraço Elder Krause 

No comments:

Post a Comment