Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Friday, September 21, 2012

September 18, 2012 4:58pm

Hey ok real quick with respect to pacackages, you need to declare everything that is in there and not send enything expensive. Also do not buy insurance, because the gov. here will go through everybox, and check stuff and if it is not declared ti will probably be taxed. I got two packages today one from Hailey, and one from you mom.  Thank you very much I loved it! It was soooo cool to get all that stuff it will make for good snacks!!!! HOWEVER I received a call from the secrataries that I had two boxes, that had a huge tax on them. I don't have nearly enough money to pay the tax so I told him to just leave them and they will send them back to you guys. I am not sure if they were they two boxes I got today or what, but let me know if you guys sent other ones or what, we can work it out next pday but ya. 
So we just got back into town, My new comp is Elder Bassi de São Paulo, yes indeed he speaks only portugues so I will indeed learn alot more this transfer as far as portugues, but he is really chill I like him alot! I will send pictures of the baptism next week too! 
Well I love you!!! 
Com abraço 
Elder krause 

No comments:

Post a Comment