Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Thursday, May 9, 2013

April 15, 2013

Hello everyone!  
     Well we were having a family night at a member's house last night and teaching an investigator about temples.  (We had been teaching her a few times) My companion got a call from the assistant to the mission president and said that if we had anyone to baptize then we should baptize them.  So we did a baptismal interview with her and she accepted to be baptized that night!  So we called the branch president and went and baptized her in his pool at 9:30 at night!  A member took pictures so I'll send them as soon as I get them.  Anyway, it was so cool!  She had been reading the Book of Mormon and before we even challenged her she had bore her testimony to us that she had received an answer about everything we had been teaching her! 
     I am very grateful and love my work here!!!  I keep surprising myself...I thought I might struggle out here but now I've been here almost 1 year and I speak the language, I respond to people's questions in a way that they understand, I see the truth and feel the spirit daily and feel such peace in knowing that what I'm doing is right.  
     I love you all.
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment