Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Thursday, May 9, 2013

April 22, 2013

     Well my week was pretty good!  It rained a lot so we walked around with umbrellas all week.  And this Sunday was a really good Sunday!  Jessica, the girl we baptized last Sunday, was confirmed. And I spoke in Sacrament meeting and then we had another baptism after church.  And we got this big family that's kids aren't baptized to come to church so we had 7 investigators at church this week!  And I teach the Gospel Principles class, which I really enjoy, so ya I had a full class and taught a great lesson!  
    Funny thing, so the family with all the kids, well they had been saying the would come for the past 3 Sundays and they always fell through.  So I went to their house with a member that has a car and we drove their whole family there.  It was pretty awesome!
     Well not much else exciting happened here this week.  I'm so proud of all my friends for going on missions!  Good luck to Shelby, Shannon and McKann!  They will be awesome missionaries!
Love you,
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment