Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December 16, 2013

Hello everyone!  I don't have tons of time but just wanted  you to know that I'm in my new area and it's GREAT!  My new companion has been out about 4 months and he is from Sao Paulo, Brazil.  I really like him. My new area reminds me of Arizona...it's really hot and dry!  There are lots of dirt roads and the people are really hard workers and are educated. It's a really nice city.  I am in the branch here.  There are also 2 wards in our building and the people are really excited to help us out. The goal is for the branch to become a ward by April so we are really busy! People feed us all the time here and there is lots of fruit everywhere!  They have this local soda made from the fruit here and it's so good.  I can't wait to talk to you on Christmas!  Have a great week and I love you all.  Keep reading the Book of Mormon!  
Love,
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment