Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, December 9, 2013

December 2, 2013

     Well this week was awesome!  We had a big stake musical fireside that President Hart's family did.  Some of his grown kids and grandkids came to visit from the United States.  His oldest son sings in the tabernacle choir and his wife plays violin in the tabernacle orchestra and their 3 little girls play really well too!  So they sung and played violins and it was SUPER good!!!  Afterward I got to talk to them and it was fun because they all speak English!  And we talked to dental stuff because the oldest son is a dentist too.  It was funny because he was a little shocked when I told him my dad is 40 and he said, "wow, I'm almost 40 too...I could be your dad!"  hahaha it was funny cause he only has little kids!  
     The total highlight from my week was that this inactive girl came to church this week and I think she's probably in her 20's and just had a baby.  And I got to bless her baby!!!  Because I was the one that reactivated her she asked me to bless the baby.  I had never done that before and it was the coolest experience and she's totally excited to be back at church!!!  She hasn't been in a little over a year!  
    Well transfers are next week and I'm probably getting transferred so I'll be excited to see where I'm going! 
   I love you all!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment