Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, March 17, 2014

March 10, 2014


This week was good.  Not too much to report.  I love my new companion.  He's from Seattle, Washington and a really hard worker.  We are working really hard and trying to get more people baptized before I come home!
We are headed to get banana splits with some other Elders today so I'm excited for that!  Oh and I got a few more packages finally!  
Well, that's about it for today!  I love you all.  Have a great week!

I have a confession to make...hahaha just kidding.  This is a tourist sight we went to! 


I dug into the pork rinds you sent me and they were sooo good dipped in that cheese you sent!  I LOVE getting those packages!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment