Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

Well as you can see from the pictures below...we had a GREAT week!  2 baptisms!!!
Also,  this past week was my last zone conference! It's weird because I can still remember my first zone conferenct!  This one was really spiritual and uplifting.  President Hart goes home in June so he's winding down too.  I'm pretty sad about that.  A cool thing about it is that they were practicing contacts so they called me and Elder Panah up because we are zone leaders and we had taught a lesson about making contacts.  And we were able to get everyone motivated to challenge people to get baptized!
And get this...we made a goal this week to do 1000 contacts.  So a contact is when we talk to someone on the street, we introduce ourselves, invite them to church, ask to go visit them and teach a little about the church.  And guess what...we did 1000!!! Usually we get about 100-400 a week but the week we went crazy and we did it!  It was nuts but really helpful and we met sooo many new people.  A lot of them are really good!  So ya, this was a big week!
And I got those last 2 packages finally!!!  We have been eating so much junk food thanks to all the packages!  It's been fun.  When I went to get them that's all I had there...no mail.  Everyone was in shock, "what...Elder Krause didn't get any letters?"  But I was happy to get the packages!
Well have a great week! I love you all!

 This is the friend of the kid we baptized last week.  And we baptized him this week!!!
 Here's the 4 of us together after the baptism.  What a great day!
This is another sweet lady that we baptized this weekend! She loves the Book of Mormon and already loves the story of Nephi!

No comments:

Post a Comment