Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 3, 2014

This week was a good and busy one.  We also had to make the rounds saying goodbye's because Elder Kammerman is leaving to go home this week. It's weird watching him pack knowing that so soon I'll be packing too.  I will miss him.  The good thing is that I already know my new companion.  Elder Panah, he's an American too.  He's been out a little over a year and is a great missionary!  I'm excited to be companions with him! Well, I love you all!  Have a great week!
 This is Roberta's baptism.  It was awesome!  We had to do it at 2:00 in the afternoon since she works nights.  
 I FINALLY GOT CHRISTMAS PACKAGES!!!  I've been passing out the candy canes you sent and people just laugh! And I LOVE "The Piano guys" christmas CD.  I listen to it everyday. I ate the Funions right away! :)
This is a really cool family in our ward.  They are so good to us.  The husband did a really cool drawing of all the missionaries as super heros.  
ELder Krause Batman, branco 
Elder Kammerman Captain America branco
Elder C. Ferreira Hulk, negro forte
Elder Felipe dos santos HOmen de Ferro moreno magrinho
Elder Barbosa, wolverine branco gordinho
ELder Alencar Gambit branco 
Elder Garcia Daredevil
Elder Chaves O coisa, moreno
Elder Santos Thor
Elder Prestes Supoerhomen
Elder Porter Wonder woman gordinho
Elder Pardo Flash
Elder Macedo Laterna verde
Elder Pardim Avatar, (aquele que move agua e ar e fogo)
President Hart Professor X
SIster Hart Jean Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment