Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

     Well the past two weeks we have been working really really hard to find lots of new people.  My new companion is a machine!!!  The Lord has greatly blessed us.  Despite our great efforts to find people on our own not many were progressing and one night everything fell through.  We went to teach a young boy that plays basketball at the church and he wasn't there, but his friend was and he started asking us tons of questions and we taught him over the next few days and he wanted to get baptized.  So we taught him more and baptized him this Sunday!  It was an awesome baptism!  Other than that not too much exciting other than working hard to help people progress.
     Oh and I know something else kind of exciting that happened...on Saturday I wasn't feeling too good and we were on a busy, busy street with tons of people and I had to throw up.  So I walked of to the side of the road and threw up tons of rice and beans.  Then I went home for the rest of the day and I think I had just eaten something my body didn't like.  But the next day I was back to 100%!  It was one of the Elders that I live with birthday, so I made him a cake!
(my reply to this "exciting" story was..."so was it exciting that you threw up on the side of a busy road or that you were 100% better the next day or that you made a cake?"  hahaha he replied back, "all if it was kinda exciting!"  That crazy kid.  Only Kyle would find that exciting!)
   I'm excited to drive home from Arizona to Texas.  I think about driving all the time and wonder if I'll remember everything.  2 years of not driving is a long time!!! I might be a little out of practice!  I can't even imagine driving here.  The roads are horrible.  They remind me of Paris but worse!
   Well that's about it for this week!  Enjoy the pictures!  Love you all!
 Here's us at the ice cream shop last pday! This is our favorite place to go!
 The most handsome missionary out there!
 This is our baptism this weekend!  This is my new companion too.
 Being funny!
Enjoying the Taco Bell seasoning that you sent!  These were the most amazing tacos ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment