Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014

     Well, we had a great week!  We have 3 baptisms lined up for this Sunday!  They are solid too so there shouldn't be any issues!  I am so excited!!! We have been working really hard and it's paying off! 
     My comp is getting ready to go home in 3 weeks so we are trying to get a lot done before he goes home.  Today we are being trunky and going sight seeing in a historical part of town!  It's ok to be trunky on Pday only! :)
    Well I found out that the postal workers are on strike. That's why we haven't gotten packages for so long.  I'll probably get my Christmas packages for my birthday in April!  It's so frustrating!  I talked to a worker and he said the strike was probably going to last a while!
    This week I ate some pretty weird food.  One of them was some kind of meat...I really have no idea what kind of meat it was...and it was mixed with okra.  Hmmm...ya pretty interesting! It was called xin xin.  Not really my favorite!
   Well that's about it for this week.  We are headed out in town so I gotta go.
    I know I said I would send some pictures this week but the computers aren't working very good so I only could get one to upload. 
Happy Birthday MOM!!! You are the best mom ever!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment