Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 17, 2014

Ok, so my week was awesome! I had my first zone meeting this week that I ran and it went pretty well. We did a few divisions and helped some of the elders in our zone out. I saw Elder Pardim, that I trained, he is in my zone now and its crazy that I trained him so long ago. But he is doing well. We baptized three, 2 sister and this one other young lady. It was right after sacrament meeting and tons of people went to support them. We also had one new guy at church, who is super cool he is getting ready to get baptized as well! He is reading a lot in the Book of Mormon, which is kinda rare and actually called us over in the street, he just couldn't stay for the baptism because his family was waiting for him to have lunch. But if all goes well he should be baptized here in a few weeks. We did lots of contacts this week, this mission has bumped up the goal from 100 a week to 200 so we are talking to lots more people now which is really good! I am liking it a lot! One of the cousins of the baptism made a cake that was super good as well for the baptism yesterday. And ya thats the hightlihts of the week. 
 This was the most amazing week!  We had 3 baptisms!!!
Kyle and Paloma

 Kyle with his last companion Elder Whitney
 So this is Kyle's current companion, Elder Kammerman, and he's going home in 1 week so they decided to do some sight seeing on pday!
 I told Kyle to go out to a special lunch for my birthday!  He had a really good shrimp dish.
 Kyle in downtown Salvador.
 He said Michael Jackson had been here in this very spot!

 The view from uptown
These big letters are in the middle of downtown!



No comments:

Post a Comment