Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, February 10, 2014

February 3, 2014

***I had jury duty today so I only talked to Kyle for a couple minutes***
Hey mom,
Things are good here.  We had a busy week, lots of things fell through but they are looking better now. We have a good appointment for this afternoon that I'm excited about. Also, I went on a division this week that was pretty good.  
The mission office called me and told me they are getting ready to buy my plane ticket home.  Because the world cup is here they have to buy tickets early.  I am flying into Phoenix right?  Also, do you have our home address memorized and can you send it to me. (yes, he did ask me if I had our address memorized hahaha) 
I made it a goal this week to take some pictures so I'll send you some next week!
Have a great week and I Love you!
Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment