Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 24, 2014

So this week was a busy one.  We visited lots of people but no one came to church so that was disappointing!  We have one baptism lined up for next week so I'm excited for that!  We took a bunch of people with us to institute on Saturday and they really liked it! 
We confirmed the three baptisms from last week so that was good. Oh I know what was exciting this week so we went and taught an english class with President and Sister Hart and they gave us a ride! So his car was a whole lot nicer than the bus and we got stuck in traffic and so we got to talk to them for a good 1 hour about lots of cool stuff. They told us how they met and what they like to do. It was a really nice afternoon. Something funny, they live in Utah so I asked about skiing and Pres. Hart loves to ski!!!! but sister Hart no, she pretty much said exactly what you do, "I don't like the cold or the hills so i'll just stay at home!"  haha it was so funny!
So I had started a while ago reading the D&C backwards as my countdown!  So today I read section 87...meaning I have 87 days left.  But don't worry I'm still rock solid here and focused on the work I have left to do!
Good news...the mission home called and packages finally came!  They are probably the Halloween packages you sent me! haha
Well I love you all!  Have a great week!

I finally got a haircut! :)

This is out of town a little bit.
I had this jersey made!  It's a real legit jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment