Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Thursday, April 10, 2014

March 31, 2014

     Well Elder Panah and I decided to take a trip today!  We both served in Dias Davila so before I leave to come home I got permission to come and say good bye to everyone here.  Also, we will be able to have lunch with Elder Whitney!  I'm super excited and we have both been companions with him so it's going to be a good old reunion!  
     We had a great week.  Worked hard and taught lots of lessons!  
Well I gotta go so I can visit people.  I love you all!

***The pictures below I, (Randi) got from Kyle's companion's blog!  Thank goodness for Elders that take their camera with them! hahaha

District in Liberdade.

 
 So apparently Kyle and his companion got 2 awards of excellence from President Hart at the last zone conference.  I guess he just "forgot" to tell me about it!  That kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment