Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

     I'm doing good here.  We went to the church garden this morning and cut some sugar cane to eat so we're pretty excited about that!  Oh, and I got your Valentines Day package.  I've been passing the heart shaped suckers out to everyone.  They love them! 
     It was a pretty crazy week but all is safe and sound now and we had an awesome baptism yesterday! (I asked him what he meant by all is safe and sound now and what was so crazy) Just lots of work and people were being crazy this week.  But it has calmed down and yesterday when we went to go get our baptism girl the anti mormon neighbor of hers was at her house and was totally trying to stop her from going to church. Me and Elder Panah stood firm though and she came to church because she really wanted to!  This guy came along too!!!  So me and Panah came up with the plan that he would take a member of the bishopric with him and the guy and keep him busy while I got the baptism going.  And we pulled it off!!!  The guy was soooooo mad.  He didn't even shake my hand when they left but she was really happy to be baptized.  It was an awesome baptism but pretty intense too.  I can't get the pictures to upload so I'll send them next week.  
   Well my shoes were so bad that a member that works for the post office gave me some new post office shoes!  They are like my other ones so I will need some good looking ones for church when I get home!   That's about it for this week.  Have a great one.  I won't lie...I'm getting pretty excited to come home and see everyone!  Love you all!
Here is a picture from our zone meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment