Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014


We had a really great week.  We worked a lot with the members and go some awesome references.  One of which told us of how he received a powerful testimony after he read and prayed for the first time.  We are working to  baptize him before I leave!  Please include him in your prayers!  He is a really cool guy and we have a few others as well that we are working with.  
Also, there was a stake activity this past week and they asked a missionary to speak at it so I ended up doing it and spoke about the restoration, which was really cool! I told them about going to the Sacred Grove and the feelings I felt while I was there.  Everyone loved it and was really paying attention.  They love to look at the pictures we took while we were there. They have testimonies and know the gospel is true and they think it's so cool to see pictures of where that stuff happened. 
I'm trying so hard to stay focused and work hard these last couple weeks.  There's still people waiting for me so I have to find them!  I have another meeting with President Hart this week so that should be really cool.  I love talking to him.  He goes home 7 weeks after I do.
One thing I have decided is that only in the most dire of circumstances will I return to work at Subway! I'm so excited to get to work at dad's office this summer.  That will help me with my anti-Subway plan! hahaha
Well that's about it for this week.  Keep reading the Book of Mormon.  I love you all!

So this is a picture of the crazy baptism that I was telling you about last week.  She was so happy to be baptized!  Elder Panah isn't in the picture because he was busy distracting the Anti-Mormon neighbor that had come along!  But it really was a wonderful baptism and she's doing great!
 This is me cleaning the sugar cane so we can eat it!
 This is another Elder that lives with us too.  
 Here we are at the church farm cutting sugar cane to snack on later.
 What a great sunrise!
 These are the Salvador letters in the city and they have the World Cup team flags on them.
 So cool!
 Out exploring the town on Pday!
 I'm going to really miss Elder Panah!  We have had such a great time together!
The Pellorinho
 Here's me with my Easter Egg
 What's on the inside?
 That's it???


No comments:

Post a Comment