Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 7, 2014 KYLE'S BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm 21!!!
 I can't believe it!  The 3 Elders that I live with made me a carrot cake and woke me up with it this morning!  It was cool and later on for lunch we are going to this all you can eat pizza place!
We had a really good week.  We worked hard and found some good people.  We had a baptism lined up but the person fell through so that was kinda sad, but it was still a really good week!
We had a meeting with President Hart so that was great, like always. It was with all of the zone leaders on how to help the mission out.  And a few changes in how we do things.
 Oh, and I got your birthday card which made me laugh sooooooo hard when I read it!  
That's about it for this week.  Love you!

***Funny quotes from Kyle this week***
"President Hart spoke a lot about The Resurrection at the training because yesterday was Easter"
(I had to inform him that Easter isn't actually for a couple weeks!)

"I hope it's cold when I get home!  I really can't take the heat anymore.  It's crazy hot here all the time.  I just want to feel cold again!"
(I had to remind him that he's flying into Arizona where it's already 95 degrees and in Texas we are already in the high 90's as well!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment