Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013

(Please include Kyle in your prayers this week.  He has been very sick.  He tells me he is doing better but I of course worry about him.-Randi)

Well, I have been in bed sick this week with a high fever and was really, really tired. I talked to the mission Dr. and got some medicine and I'm feeling a bit better.  So not tons to report this week since I was so sick but I think we're scheduled for a baptism next week so that's exciting!  The mission office called and I have a package waiting for me so I'm really excited to go pick that up! We had a lady from the States visiting this week and she took us out to ice cream and made dinner for us.  It was pretty cool and nice to speak English with someone as well.  I must say I'm missing some good ol' American food these days! :)
Well nothing else too exciting this week.  Love you all.  Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment