Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

September 30, 2013

   I don't have tons of time this week so I'll just give you a quick run down.  We are working super hard here with one family whose husband is not a member YET.  He has stopped drinking for 3 weeks and has been coming to church.  We are getting really close with him.  
   I'm super excited for conference next week.  Last time the small branch I was in didn't have internet so we couldn't watch it we just had to watch it online on our pdays.  But here we should be able to watch it and I'm really looking forward to hearing the words of our Prophet.  
   I hope everyone at home is doing good.  I miss you all!  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment