Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello Everyone,
     So we are placed into districts, it's kinda like a class, but there are only 3 Elders and 7 sisters.  My patience is tried on a daily basis.  Although the sisters are older, they are not always more mature.  They can be pretty fun though, at least 1 of them.  One of the 3 is very ditsy, but somehow can correct me or critique me everyday!  I am having one that is 25 write to Preston.  It's kinda funny!
     Well, I get up everyday at 6:30am and shower and shave, then study for an hour.  Then we have 30 minutes for breakfast and then have class until lunch.  Then another 4 hours of class.  Some days we have gym for an hour.  After dinner we teach a practice lesson to our teacher in Portuguese.  I'm picking it up pretty fast.  I really love speaking it.  Then we get a snack and get ready for bed and when  10:30pm rolls around I'm exhausted!  The days feel so long here it's crazy.  The good is great.  I really enjoy all of it especially the Guarana.  I have been taking my pills and they work good, so far only one bout of BU.  Elder Garn swallows his gum to combat it and says it works, I'm not sure though.
     I am really focused on learning but you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I love you all.
                                                                       Love,
                                                                       Elder Krause

No comments:

Post a Comment