Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I just have to clarify...

So what Kyle is referring to in his letter is that a couple weeks ago his pday got changed and I didn't know it so he wasn't able to get one the computer on his usual day.  Well I started freaking out because the week before he had told me he was sick.  Well as the day went on and I didn't hear from him I really started freaking out and...don't laugh...I got super worried that he had died and they didn't want to tell us or that he had gone out for pday and gotten kidnapped and they didn't know where he was!
  Oh my, I know I'm crazy!!!  So I emailed the MTC and asked them to let me know that he was OK.  Yes, the next morning I got the email from him that they had changed his Pday.  So lesson learned for me!!!  I had to tell him that story because I knew he would get a good laugh picturing my freak out!!!  Man I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment