Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, September 16, 2013

August 12, 2013

So I had my first full week in Salvador, which was awesome!!!  My apartment here...well lets see...the shower knob is broken so we turn the master switch for the bathroom on and off to take a shower, so in consequence, the toilet doesn't work so we have to fill up buckets from the shower to flush the toilet.  I love with 4 other missionaries.  They are pretty clean so that's good.  This apartment is not as nice as my other one but it's ok.  It's a lot better than some I have seen other people living in.  It rains all the time here and is very cloudy so that's one really good thing that I like about Salvador! It's not a cold rain but it's for sure cooler than my last area.
I took this this morning.  This is my new area.  It's pretty different but super cool.  I am loving it!  My new companion is an american and is a really cool guy as well!  
This is part of our area, which is massive! Over 3 million people live here!  We are going to be very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment