Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, September 16, 2013

August 5, 2013

Good morning mom!
   Guess who played the piano in sacrament meeting this week?  Yup...Elder Krause!!!  It was OK.  I played both hands on the opening hymn and for the sacrament hymn but just he right hand on the last one.  It was actually pretty darn good considering!!!  Can you tell Kristen that the piano lessons are paying off because I still remember how to read music!
   Well the fax has not come yet so I don't know where I'm headed tonight!  I'm all packed and ready to go though!
    OK the fax just came...I'm heading to Salvador and will be a district leader!!! I'm so excited!  A good thing about being in Salvador is that's where the mission home is so I should get mail and packages (hint hint) more often!
This week we taught a lot and kept working but we had to say lots of goodbyes too!  It was sad but I am super excited about my new area!
Here I am saying goodbye to my buddies! I promised them I would come back when they go to the temple!
Saying goodbye to Mari.  This was another hard goodbye!  She is such an amazing lady!  She gave me this present!
She made the top one for you and had the pen made for me!  I don't know if you can see it but she had my name engraved on it! Ah man that was really, really nice of her and she wrote you a letter that I will send when I get your new Texas address.  I will just wait and bring your present back with me since it's so expensive to ship things from here. 

This was my last family night with Maura and Joales and their cousin that I was teaching.  This is one family that I'm sure will get baptized but sadly not while I'm here.
One last goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment