Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Monday, September 16, 2013

August 26, 2013

     My week was really, really good.  We got some really good work done in this ward.  We had 3 less active people there, one whose daughter will be baptized next week and 2 investigators also.  One should be getting baptized in the next couple weeks.  The members were super excited and happy to see the less actives and the new people as well.  
     We taught tons and tons of lesson about the tree of life and haging on to the iron rod, its super good to teach people especially less actives. One family that we are teaching is a really great family. 2 boys one baby girl husband and wife. They are members for 10 years now, but still only the mom has gone to the temple, the dad has been active, then inactive so we are working of firming him up so that he can go to the temple. We have a family night planned at their house this week as well. 
     I had to do some electircal work in our shower this week. The water is heated electically here in the shower head, and there are wires connecting it. These wires in this one are exposed and while I was taking a shower sparks started flying, so I turned it off and I deduced that there wasn't a very good connection so we should fix that. I put a sock on my hand and grabbed my leatherman to do some work on it, but as I was in flip flops and a towel with one hand in a sock standing on a chair, it was a little difficult to work the leatherman, so I thought that maybe I wouldn't get shocked if I just touched the wires without the sock on my hand, however that was false, I got shocked big time, so after that I put the sock back on and fixed it. I thought my uncle would be pround of my electrician skills :) 
So this is me and my companion on top of a members house.  They have a sweet view of our area!
This is our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment