Kyle with his buddies!

Kyle with his buddies!
I made these cookies for family home evening with this family! They were a big hit

Thursday, September 19, 2013

September 16, 2013

Well I'm loving my time here in Salvador!  Being a district leader is good.  Lot's of responsibility and everyone comes to you for stuff but I'm learning lots and loving it!  Salvador reminds my of San Francisco, lots of hills but more of them and more steep! We should have some baptisms coming up.  And we're working lots on reactivation.  We are working like crazy.  I'm becoming a master at catching busses! haha The members here are great with helping us out with references and feeding us!  One sad thing is that my buddy Elder Whitney transferred out today.  But Elder Alves will be my new companion and I'm sure he'll be great too!  I am staying in Salvador for another transfer! YAY! Well, have a good week!  Love you all!

Yay I finally got some packages!  I think my favorite thing was the Lawry's seasoning salt!  Actually it's the Birthday Cake Oreos!  Those are so crazy good!  I have to ration them out to myself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment